Sunday, December 26, 2010

Poetry


Poetry is my way to survive. Poetry is how I express my feelings, and also how I truly discover my feelings. It is how I discover what I truly want, and what I truly have. It is life and it is death. It is creation and destruction. To hope and then to express your destruction. But most of all to me it is something special. It is my failed attempt at showing just the taste of love that I have, and it is my way to try to show those who I like or even truly love my feelings. Since poetry is something so amazing to me I want to share it. I want to share it not to get rich and famous, though that wouldn’t be bad. I want to share it to bring joy to people’s lives. I want someone to read my poetry and imagine I am talking to them, and at the end have a smile on their face, or I want someone to be intrigued by my poem and think about it. I just want to share my poetry and have someone tell me it is good.

 Your Average Teenage Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment