Saturday, December 25, 2010

If Only

There is nothing to say so I will simply leave a poem.

If Only

If I could only get things right, I would try, so I could no longer fail
If it took me a year to find you, I would search, till I found you and never let go
If one in every million things I said made you smile, I would say it all, till I got it right
If the world was what it took to make you happy, I would find a way, to make it yours
If it took me a life full of rhymes to find the perfect rhyme, I would rhyme, until there was nothing else that rhymed
If you wanted the perfect tune, I would make music, until I could no longer hear
And if you were a million miles away, I would crawl on my hands and knees, if there was no other way

I am willing to give you the world
I only request that you ask me to give it to you
Because if it makes you happy
That is all that I want

No comments:

Post a Comment