Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My First Post

Hello as you may notice this is my first post, though in saying that I am not trying to be redundant at all. Since this is my first blog I will tell you about myself. I am your average teenager. There is nothing really special about me, though my parents beg to differ. I am in high school. I get good grades, but that really qualifies me as a nerd. I am in two sports cross country and crew, though I prefer crew. All in all I am just an average kid with good grades, and practically a goody to shoes, since I am a virgin; have never kissed a girl; have never smoked cigarettes or any other drug; and also have never drunk any alcohol. The only thing that separates me from my peers is just that I actually have a sense of decency. I have am unusually mature for my age, and have wisdom beyond my years as I have been told by the adults around me.  The only reason I seem to believe it is that it seems to be true. Throughout the past few years I have lets say understood the lessons brought to use in life. Through simple observation I gain common sense and use that to my advantage. You may be wondering why should I care? Well I don't really know why. I just hope you read more of my blog and poetry I post later on, but for know Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment