Monday, January 3, 2011

I wish


I wish life was as simple as 123
I wish everything was spelled ABC
And I wish our melodies could be Do Re Mi
Because in that world you would be with me

I wish I could meet one person everyday
I wish I could have 1,000 friends around the world
And I wish I could date a different person every time
So I can be sure that I will meet you someday

I wish I could see the world and all its beauty
I wish I could see a miracle in this modern day
And I wish I might be able to see the greatest faces of our time
So then when I see you I will know your beauty is truly unmatched

I wish I could expunge everything bad about me
I wish I was able to change the way I look
And I wish I could change the way I sit in the corner and wait for you
So then I will be the perfect man for my perfect woman one day

Even if things are not simple, that is what makes it fun
Even if I never find you, I will spend my life searching anyways
Even if I can’t see the world, I know your beauty will still be unmatched
And one day when I am the perfect man for you, I know you will enter my life

No comments:

Post a Comment